TIGER Webinar 6: Onshore & Offshore Mobilisation and Logistics documents
The sixth in a series of six supply chain seminar events as part of the TIGER project.
This event took place on 30 October and focused on Onshore & Offshore Mobilisation and Logistics, aiming to integrate cross-sector supply chain capability and innovation into the development of world leading tidal energy projects.
- TIGER introduction – Osian Roberts, Minesto, Business Development Manager
- Minesto AB Onshore and Offshore Operations: Opportunities in tidal stream renewables – David Collier, Chief Operating Officer
- Dublin Offshore: Lessons learnt from marine energy mobilisation and deployment – Darren Hayes, Technical Director
- Sabella Offshore operations for seabed arrays: Feedback and emerging needs – Erwann Nicolas, Head of Research and Development
- James Fisher Mermaid: Marine Ops Weather Risk and Optimisation Software – Adam Leonard-Williams, Marine Operations and Metocean Consultant