You are invited to join the sixth in a series of six supply chain seminar events as part of the TIGER project.
This event, will focus on Onshore & Offshore Mobilisation and Logistics, aiming to integrate cross-sector supply chain capability and innovation into the development of world leading tidal energy projects.
- The event will be hosted by EMEC and facilitated by Minesto AB
- To register for the event, please register on link below or sign up here
- TIGER introduction & overview: Osian Roberts, Minesto, Business Development Manager
- Minesto AB: David Collier, Chief Operating Officer
Title: Onshore and Offshore Operations: Opportunities in Tidal Stream Renewables
- Dublin Offshore: Darren Hayes, Technical Director
Title: Lessons learned from Marine Energy Mobilisation and Deployment
- Sabella: Erwann Nicolas, Head of Research and Development
Title: Offshore operations for seabed arrays : feedback and emerging needs
- James Fisher: Adam Leonard-Williams, Marine Operations and Metocean Consultant
Title: Mermaid: Marine Ops Weather Risk and Optimisation Software
- Q&A session
* Please note this live webinar will be recorded and made openly accessible as per Interreg funding requirements.
To receive invites to future TIGER events and to be kept up to date on the project, join the TIGER mailing list.