TIGER Supply Chain event: Tidal energy opportunities for supply chain in the Channel region
Tuesday 21st June (day 1 of conference), 15:00 – 16:00
Seawork is the leading European commercial marine exhibition, we would be delighted if you joined us for the TIGER supply chain event.
• Introduction to TIGER project
• Update on expected growth of tidal stream and volume manufacture etc: Teo van der Kammen, Technical Manager, ORE Catapult
• QED Naval – tidal projects and supply chain opportunities at Yarmouth Harbour: Jeremy Smith, Director, QED Naval
• Perpetuus Tidal Energy Centre (PTEC): Penny Jeffcoate, Associate, European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC)
• Orbital Marine Power – tidal projects and supply chain opportunities at PTEC: Oliver Wragg, Commercial Director