TIGER Supply Chain event at Seawork
TIGER Supply Chain event: Tidal energy opportunities for supply chain in the Channel region
This event took place at the seawork Conference in Southampton on 21st June 2022. See the recording of the event below.
• Introduction to TIGER project
• Update on expected growth of tidal stream and volume manufacture etc: Teo van der Kammen, Technical Manager, ORE Catapult
• QED Naval – tidal projects and supply chain opportunities at Yarmouth Harbour: Jeremy Smith, Director, QED Naval
• Perpetuus Tidal Energy Centre (PTEC): Penny Jeffcoate, Associate, European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC)
• Orbital Marine Power – tidal projects and supply chain opportunities at PTEC: Oliver Wragg, Commercial Director