TIGER Webinar 6: Onshore & Offshore Mobilisation and Logistics documents
The sixth in a series of six supply chain seminar events as part of the TIGER project.
This event took place on 30 October and focused on Onshore & Offshore Mobilisation and Logistics, aiming to integrate cross-sector supply chain capability and innovation into the development of world leading tidal energy projects.
Ordre du jour
- TIGER introduction & overview: Osian Roberts, Minesto, Business Development Manager
- Minesto AB: David Collier, Chief Operating Officer
Title: Onshore and Offshore Operations: Opportunities in Tidal Stream Renewables
- Dublin Offshore: Darren Hayes, Technical Director
Title: Lessons learned from Marine Energy Mobilisation and Deployment
- Sabella: Erwann Nicolas, Head of Research and Development
Title: Offshore operations for seabed arrays : feedback and emerging needs
- James Fisher: Adam Leonard-Williams, Marine Operations and Metocean Consultant
Title: Mermaid: Marine Ops Weather Risk and Optimisation Software
- Q&A session