TIGER Webinar 4: Anti-fouling and anti-corrosion requirements of tidal turbines documents
The fourth in a series of six supply chain seminar events as part of the TIGER project.
The webinar took place on 21 October 2020 and focused on anti-fouling and anti-corrosion resistance of tidal turbines and explore potential areas for collaboration to reduce maintenance costs, with the aim to accelerate the expansion and growth of the tidal energy sector, including the wider supply chain.
- TIGER introduction – Teo van der Kammen, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
- Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult: Impact of surface roughness on tidal turbine blade performance – John Walker, Project Engineer
- Hydroquest: Tidal turbines corrosion resistance strategy for long term deployment and maintenance cost reduction – Raphael Coquet, Tidal Project Director
- PML Applications Ltd: Biofouling prevention in high energy sites – Dr. Tom Vance
- Institut de la Corrosion: Collecting data for cathodic protection in the field of off-shore renewable energy – Charles Leballeur